Presentations & Keynotes
Jody is a sought-after presenter having spoken at hundreds of health care conferences across the country and internationally. She is engaging, inspirational, and connects with audiences both large and small. For dynamic opening and closing sessions that synthesize and inspire, her keynotes are a blend of cutting edge information interwoven with stories to make for a memorable and inspirational experience.
Jody is available for presentations and keynotes on the changing world of health care, the value of patient engagement and activation, value-based reimbursement and why the patient is the biggest untapped resource in health care.
- The Art and Science of Patient Engagement
- Health Coaching in the Medical Home: Lessons Learned
- How Successful Are Your Patients at Making Changes? Why & When a Coach Approach is the Better Way to Go
- The Value of Patient Engagement in Chronic Illness: The Opportunity in Health Coaching
- Featured Speaker: Opportunity Abounds: The Compelling Facts of the New Payment Models
- Health Coach Techniques: Bridge the Gap to Better Outcomes
- Health Coaching: A Key Role for Cardiovascular Nursing
- Key Nursing Roles in the Medical Home: The Nurse Coach
- The Changing World of Health Care: The Value of the Health Coach
- Maximizing Patient Engagement Through Health Coaching: A Critical Role for Your Hospital
- Population Health: What Is It and How Do We Play a Role?
- Beyond Health Literacy
- A Taste of Motivational Interviewing
- What Business Are You In?
- Opportunity Knocks: Are You Listening?
- No Outcome, No Income: The Changing World of Health Carev
- Health and Care in Health Care
Interested in booking Jody for a presentation or keynote? Contact me.